Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Four months

I sent my 6 page story The Shadows in Westport (have I mentioned I can't write titles? Because I can't) off to Crow Toes Quarterly today. I really hope they like it. I really even more hope they get back to me sooner than the 4 month long reading time posted on their website. I addressed the envelope in Edward Gorey letters in the vain attempt to get some extra wierd points. These people, I'm assuming, are all about wierd. They employ a "staff villian."

The absolute most I could hope, though, is some reader in Little, Brown picking up a copy, enjoying it, and then calling me to ask "Hey, have you got a novel I could peruse?" and i'd say "Yes I Do!" and then of course everything falls in place from there.

That will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment